Sign in with
Your question

Power cord included with power supply?

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
December 15, 2009 9:51:56 AM

do power supplies usually come with the cord that goes into the back of the supply then into the wall, or will i have to buy that seperately
a b ) Power supply
December 15, 2009 9:56:05 AM

Some do; some don't. Newegg usually specifies if it is included. Oem bubble wrapped generally don't have them. Retail boxed come with them. I've got about 4 spares, but shipping is expensive.
December 15, 2009 11:39:01 AM

Generally they don't but some do.
Related resources
a c 144 ) Power supply
December 15, 2009 11:40:26 AM

Corsairs do. Antecs do, or at least they did.

I also have some spares, but shipping is really expensive from here in Saudi Arabia. It would be cheaper to just send you the money to buy your own. :) 
a c 248 ) Power supply
December 15, 2009 12:24:06 PM

Well as you can see from the replies, the answer to your question is not clear. The high quality power supplies purchased by gamers and enthusiasts in the USA come with a power cord. There may be some types of power supplies that do not have the power cord included. Those power supplies are normally not the type purchased by gamers and enthusiasts. In the rest of the world just about anything is possible. The safest thing to do is check before you buy.
a b ) Power supply
December 15, 2009 1:05:27 PM

I have like 5 or 6 spares, printers, monitors and psus etc have all been using similar cords for years over here... lol
!