Nightlife music... oh dear

One of the artists that have recorded music for Nightlife is a
norwegian singer named Annie... I HATE her songs... they get into your
head and eat away at your brain, and have no artistic merrit... let us
hope her simlish is better than her english...
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > One of the artists that have recorded music for Nightlife is a
    > norwegian singer named Annie... I HATE her songs... they get into your
    > head and eat away at your brain, and have no artistic merrit... let us
    > hope her simlish is better than her english...

    Thank you for ruining it for us! ;-)

    You really should be doing publicity.... You know how to hype things up as
    well as trash someone. :-D

    Ashikaga

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:39:56 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Thank you for ruining it for us! ;-)
    >
    >You really should be doing publicity.... You know how to hype things up as
    >well as trash someone. :-D

    LOL, maybe so... my girlfriend just finished advertising, she says
    I've got the gift :-)
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > "Ashikaga" wrote:
    >
    >>Thank you for ruining it for us! ;-)
    >>
    >>You really should be doing publicity.... You know how to hype things up
    >>as
    >>well as trash someone. :-D
    >
    > LOL, maybe so... my girlfriend just finished advertising, she says
    > I've got the gift :-)

    You do!

    Ashikaga

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:21:36 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:
    >> LOL, maybe so... my girlfriend just finished advertising, she says
    >> I've got the gift :-)
    >
    >You do!

    Jack Thompson doesn't stand a chance against the sort of dirt I can
    throw :-)
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

Sims Music Games Video Games