Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Nightlife music... oh dear

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 11:43:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

One of the artists that have recorded music for Nightlife is a
norwegian singer named Annie... I HATE her songs... they get into your
head and eat away at your brain, and have no artistic merrit... let us
hope her simlish is better than her english...
--


Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

More about : nightlife music dear

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 7:39:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> One of the artists that have recorded music for Nightlife is a
> norwegian singer named Annie... I HATE her songs... they get into your
> head and eat away at your brain, and have no artistic merrit... let us
> hope her simlish is better than her english...

Thank you for ruining it for us! ;-)

You really should be doing publicity.... You know how to hype things up as
well as trash someone. :-D

Ashikaga
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 8:00:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:39:56 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Thank you for ruining it for us! ;-)
>
>You really should be doing publicity.... You know how to hype things up as
>well as trash someone. :-D

LOL, maybe so... my girlfriend just finished advertising, she says
I've got the gift :-)
--


Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Related resources
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 11:21:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>Thank you for ruining it for us! ;-)
>>
>>You really should be doing publicity.... You know how to hype things up
>>as
>>well as trash someone. :-D
>
> LOL, maybe so... my girlfriend just finished advertising, she says
> I've got the gift :-)

You do!

Ashikaga
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 2:30:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:21:36 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>> LOL, maybe so... my girlfriend just finished advertising, she says
>> I've got the gift :-)
>
>You do!

Jack Thompson doesn't stand a chance against the sort of dirt I can
throw :-)
--


Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
!