How long will a 965be c3 at 4014 last?

urbancamper

Distinguished
Just wondering by how much i am shortening the life of this cpu by overclocking it this high. Maybe i should have asked this question when i started overclocking it a couple of months ago. I realize that most answers will be speculation. Still someone might have a formula hoping so anyways. I run it about 14 hours a day. Also eventually I will upgrade to a cpu made for the am3+ mb. I would like it to last a while though. At least until AMD has an offering worth buying. Anyways here are the specs of my system. http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2170968

GA-970A-UD3 am3+ mb
965be@4014; 18x223mhz 1.475v with vdroop it goes to 1.488v when gaming
hyper212+ p/p 53c max under load
8gb/4x2 Adata@1486mhz
5850xtreme@785/1100
msi hybrid tv tuner+fm
Antec 600 case
Antec earthwatts 750w
Asus cd\\dvd burner
Caviar Blue 500gb hddx2

urbancamper

Distinguished
Lifetime doesn't matter just a year or 2 will be good. As you can see in my original post it maxes at 53c while gaming. This is a full 9c under the max temp rating on the chip. Also this is in a heated room. When the heats not on it tops out at 48c. But its winter so the heat is on. It has been running rock sold stable for 2 months with this setup. Never a bsod. So I guess i should refine the question to, can i get a couple of years max out of this chip at these settings?