Overclocked 560 ti speeds and temps

dms1988

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
Im anxious to know what other people have overclocked their version of the 560 ti too stabilly. I have the nvidia geforce that is stock at 822mhz core. and ive got to too 950mhz stable with temps around 50 to 60 degrees c in counter-strike source. (A little scared to push it more because i paid so much for it.) Please post what you have O/C'ed your card too and or what you think the limits are!

blade061188

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
Hi dms,

I don't have a 560 ti myself, but I can tell you your temps are looking good. If you want to make sure you are stable, and within safe temp ranges, download FurMark.

This will stress your GPU and raise your temps. If it crashes you are unstable. The temps you hit in FurMark will be higher than anything you would see in normal use (including gaming) so, if you hit your max acceptable temp in FurMark, you will be safe in everyday use.

I would say, why not keep going? If you keep your temps under control, you will be safe. I have seen users report upwards of 1000Mhz on their 560 ti but it isn't very common.

What overclocking tool are you using?