Sniffing or your life!

Last response: in Video Games
September 10, 2005 11:02:32 PM

Ok, I got curious about "Businesslife" and typed the hopeful title into
Google. I got a few foreign language sites and one seemed Dutch. I went to
altavista babelfish to try and translate it. On the foreign language site
it clearly states in English The Sims 2: The Trip of your Life, but the rest
of the paragraph was in a dutch-like language. When I hit translate web
page, it came out Sniffing or your life! LOL Gee, does this mean our sims
go around finding all the glue and markers their little sniffing bodies can
find before they OD? LOL Then again, maybe it pertains to the roses in the
front yard? LOL Translating the rest of the page finds us coasting on our
arse in the final paragraph. LOL Thought some Sim junkies would enjoy!

Happy Homemaker

More about : sniffing life

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:43:59 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:02:32 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
<pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

>Ok, I got curious about "Businesslife" and typed the hopeful title into
>Google. I got a few foreign language sites and one seemed Dutch. I went to
>altavista babelfish to try and translate it. On the foreign language site
>it clearly states in English The Sims 2: The Trip of your Life, but the rest
>of the paragraph was in a dutch-like language. When I hit translate web
>page, it came out Sniffing or your life! LOL Gee, does this mean our sims
>go around finding all the glue and markers their little sniffing bodies can
>find before they OD? LOL Then again, maybe it pertains to the roses in the
>front yard? LOL Translating the rest of the page finds us coasting on our
>arse in the final paragraph. LOL Thought some Sim junkies would enjoy!

*snort* LOL, oh my god, there's a politically correct EP... homeless
sims, living on the street and squatting in empty lots, sniffing
flaming bags of poo, perfume bottles, cheesewiz bottles and whatever
else they can get their hands on LOL

There's lots of talk of "Businesslife" on the official BBS in the
Nightlife forum. Not much information about it though beyond what was
written on the ad and from the survey a while back.

http://www.snootysims.com/survey2.php

Hopefully some of the "create goods" will be implemented too...
*drool*
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!