Sign in with
Your question

Don't know if PCI compatible w M/B

Last response: in Motherboards
March 16, 2010 8:57:42 AM

Hi to all, I am being offered a bargain with this card 2nd hand: TC Electronic Powercore PCI mkII .

In the system requirements for this card, I see the following: PowerCore PCI requires a full length PCI-slot and a 3.3 Volts PCI Bus (spec. 2.2)

I have searched around to learn more about the compatibility of this PCI card with my Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard, but it's all Chinese to me, please help :) 

thanks in advance!

More about : pci compatible

a b V Motherboard
March 16, 2010 9:51:15 AM

manojgj said:
here the discription for you mobo in english
http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/asus...

if you want to see the contents in Chinese website install Google toolbar & use the translate option,

Why would you suggest someone install tracking software on their computer. Google toolbar is a trojan.
Yes it does make a few things simpler to do ,but it also tracks everything you do on the internet and reports this back to Google.
All toolbars do this so I consider them all trojans.
Related resources
March 16, 2010 10:34:04 AM

"Rick_Criswell"
then why are you using internet,your ISP, email provider all the site's running on internet have tracks their users..... including tomshardware.com also have your details..
disconnect you internet connection & don't use it if you want privacy..
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
March 16, 2010 12:12:17 PM

Your Motherboard looks to have PCI 5V 32-bit slots.
Unless the PCI card you are looking at is keyed to be universal, it will neither fit nor function.

!