Blue screen of death

nickmontijo

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
i have a dell and its a windows vista 2007 i beleive and its a terrible processor, and i beleive i picked a random date to restore my computer and now its going really slow and im trying to get rid of the virus on my computer and get rid of the blue screen of death thats on my computer it just keeps getting worse and worse. please help me

nickmontijo

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
i dont think i have any security type thing that u have to pay for on my computer to protect my computer, hmmm will that save me ? like get rid of the viruses witch i cant find on my computer, will it get rid of the blue screen of death thats getting rly close to crshing my computer for good its bin there for a wile but it went away and than this month and past like 3-4 weeks its rly rly rly gotten worse like its not counting down from 25 to 100 than turns off it use to be from 90 to 100 and turn off quickly but like it would load when i turn it on but than it qould bring up blue screen turn off than 20 seconds later blue screen turn off what can i do ???