MTS 2 information

MTS2 has some info for nightlife and new EP. We will be able to have
subfolders for bodyshop stuff with nightlife which is a good thing.
Also, you don't have to take out the download folder as when Nightlife
starts loading, custom stuff and hacks will be disabled unless you check
the box for them not to be. Here's the URL so you can read for yourself.
Also, Sims in Business is going to be the next EP.

http://www.modthesims2.com/announcement.php?f=31&announcementid=63

deene
3 answers Last reply
More about information

    That sounds good - it's about time Maxis got round to correcting that
    problem. Thanks for the link.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:40:59 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >Also, you don't have to take out the download folder as when Nightlife
    >starts loading, custom stuff and hacks will be disabled unless you check
    >the box for them not to be. Here's the URL so you can read for yourself.

    Ooooooooooo.... I LOVE the sound of that.
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    deene wrote:

    >MTS2 has some info for nightlife and new EP. We will be able to have
    >subfolders for bodyshop stuff with nightlife which is a good thing.
    >Also, you don't have to take out the download folder as when Nightlife
    >starts loading, custom stuff and hacks will be disabled unless you check
    >the box for them not to be. Here's the URL so you can read for yourself.
    >Also, Sims in Business is going to be the next EP.
    >
    >http://www.modthesims2.com/announcement.php?f=31&announcementid=63
    >
    >deene

    GREAT!! it's about time, now we can keep track of the clothes make-up
    and hair, I like the idea of the custom content and hacks being disabled
    (until I want them :) as well, thanks for posting this.

    ---Sandra

Sims Games Video Games