GTX 560 + Intel I5 [ASUS P8H61]

thewizkid

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
Hello guys.

I am new to the forum. First off hats off to the admin for making this place. Let me get to the point. :sol:

I had a bit old pc but now after I earned some $$$ I decided to upgrade. BTW I am from India (again BTW, it dosen't matter LOL)

Here are the specifications :).

Intel i5
nVidia GeForce GTX 560
8 GB Ram
ASUS P8H61

------

Question... I need to overclock nVidia GTX 560 to its max and also Intel i5 to its max... and with max i mean Simple Max :wahoo: ... Without any you know big water cooling or anything... something I can do simply by increase voltage and like that.

So, how to overclock nVidia GTX 560 and Intel i5 with a ASUS P8H61 motherboard? Thank you.

robertnewton

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
Whether or not you can overclock... remember that a faster CPU means a hotter CPU so you'll have to monitor temperatures, and if you want it to work properly you'll keep it at recommended temperatures, via cooling methods such as fans or liquid cooling. Speeding it up without requiring extra cooling is determined by your proper judgement when doing this.

noobtrev

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012

the wizkids thread is 4 months old with no replies lol ,i am fairly new to toms myself but thought he needed a reply ! i will also take note of your important comment when i change my mobo !