Raid issue

G

Hello,

i am trying to install new 2003 server os with raid 5. it's a new server. i just install win2003 server os. after that i restart it i went bios i enable the sata raid and i created the volume also(raid 5). when i restart it should log in win2003 server os. but isn't. blue screen come it's start to keep restarting. if i disable the sata raid from bios it's login properly. so please give me a good solution for this issue. and i tried from intel storage matrix software also isn't show the HDD.

Server Details:

NAS 4 bay server
intel raid chipset

board details:

X7SBLN2

Hello,

i am trying to install new 2003 server os with raid 5. it's a new server. i just install win2003 server os. after that i restart it i went bios i enable the sata raid and i created the volume also(raid 5). when i restart it should log in win2003 server os. but isn't. blue screen come it's start to keep restarting. if i disable the sata raid from bios it's login properly. so please give me a good solution for this issue. and i tried from intel storage matrix software also isn't show the HDD.

Server Details:

NAS 4 bay server
intel raid chipset

board details:

X7SBLN2

Kind of hard to follow you here, but it looks like you are installing the OS and then trying to build the array? Isn't that exactly backwards?