Sign in with
Your question

My computer cannot load into windows plz help

Last response: in Windows XP
March 8, 2012 11:09:11 AM

my hdd cannot load windows xp, the screen of loading winxp is still working for long time and not response then the blue screen was appear.
when i connect my hdd with another hdd the computer not working and do the same.
when i connect the corrupted hdd to sata connction and load pc with hiren's v.13 it dosn't work.
when i loading pc by sutable hdd and connect the corrupted hdd to pc by USB port the computer indicate that new hard ware is connect and working but when i go to my computer list i dont found the corrupted hdd.
PLZ help me becuase my corrupted hdd contain very important data and informations.

my e.mail: osamaghaith@yahoo.com

thanks for your cooperation
March 8, 2012 11:47:00 AM

osamaghaith said:
my hdd cannot load windows xp, the screen of loading winxp is still working for long time and not response then the blue screen was appear.
when i connect my hdd with another hdd the computer not working and do the same.
when i connect the corrupted hdd to sata connction and load pc with hiren's v.13 it dosn't work.
when i loading pc by sutable hdd and connect the corrupted hdd to pc by USB port the computer indicate that new hard ware is connect and working but when i go to my computer list i dont found the corrupted hdd.
PLZ help me becuase my corrupted hdd contain very important data and informations.

my e.mail: osamaghaith@yahoo.com

thanks for your cooperation

[#001dff]when i loading pc by sutable hdd and connect the corrupted hdd to pc by USB port the computer indicate that new hard ware is connect and working but when i go to my computer list i dont found the corrupted hdd. [/#001dff

What if anything shows in disk management ? Valid drive letter, files system, healthy status ? You may need to run data recovery utility like RECUVA on the drive.
m
l
Related resources
!