My computer cannot load into windows plz help

my hdd cannot load windows xp, the screen of loading winxp is still working for long time and not response then the blue screen was appear.
when i connect my hdd with another hdd the computer not working and do the same.
when i connect the corrupted hdd to sata connction and load pc with hiren's v.13 it dosn't work.
when i loading pc by sutable hdd and connect the corrupted hdd to pc by USB port the computer indicate that new hard ware is connect and working but when i go to my computer list i dont found the corrupted hdd.
PLZ help me becuase my corrupted hdd contain very important data and informations.

my e.mail: osamaghaith@yahoo.com

thanks for your cooperation
1 answer Last reply
More about computer load windows help
  1. osamaghaith said:
    my hdd cannot load windows xp, the screen of loading winxp is still working for long time and not response then the blue screen was appear.
    when i connect my hdd with another hdd the computer not working and do the same.
    when i connect the corrupted hdd to sata connction and load pc with hiren's v.13 it dosn't work.
    when i loading pc by sutable hdd and connect the corrupted hdd to pc by USB port the computer indicate that new hard ware is connect and working but when i go to my computer list i dont found the corrupted hdd.
    PLZ help me becuase my corrupted hdd contain very important data and informations.

my e.mail: osamaghaith@yahoo.com

thanks for your cooperation

[#001dff]when i loading pc by sutable hdd and connect the corrupted hdd to pc by USB port the computer indicate that new hard ware is connect and working but when i go to my computer list i dont found the corrupted hdd. [/#001dff

What if anything shows in disk management ? Valid drive letter, files system, healthy status ? You may need to run data recovery utility like RECUVA on the drive.
Ask a new question

Read More

Connection Computers Hard Drives Windows XP