Tcp/ip drivers missing

mwa1934

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
My tcp/ip drivers where somehow deleated from win xp. They are nowhere on the drive and my xp disk is corupted. Any way to get the drivers?

mwa1934

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012

Been there, done that. Once again, the drivers DO NOT EXIST ANYWHERE ON THE DRIVE!!!!

If they aren't ticked in the adapter's Properties, can you not tick and click on Install?

Go from Start to Run and type in cmd /k ipconfig /all and hit Enter. Right click anywhere in the black form and press Enter. That clipboarded all the information in there so please post it back here so we can see what's going on.

mwa1934

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
Every thing that can be done on the computer has been tried (actually two units with same problem) Happened when wireless app was ininstalled. Again, THE DRIVERS ARE NOT ON THE COMPUTER. I have to find them. I am trying a backu app on a working unit and will try to restore on affected units. I anyone can find the drivers.

Put your XP CD in the drive then go from Start to run and type in cmd then press Enter. At the Command Prompt, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.

The System File Checker will identify and replace any missing or overtly corrupt files which is why it might need the CD to expand fresh copies.