On 11 Sep 2005 06:43:41 -0700, irani.meenakshi@gmail.com wrote:

>http://www.imagecash.net/image.php?file=36176785&owner=rav_ne
>http://www.imagecash.net/image.php?file=775480383&owner=rav_ne
>http://www.imagecash.net/image.php?file=726716386&owner=rav_ne
>http://www.imagecash.net/image.php?file=269373335&owner=rav_ne
>http://www.imagecash.net/image.php?file=589146351&owner=rav_ne

Bah, I was hoping they would be sims cars :-(
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

Unpaid views will be converted into cash when we received the monthly
advertisment income.
This will be done in the first days of every new month!
You automaticly refer users when they signup after viewing an image!
This amount of image views has already been
converted and added to your ImageCASH balance.
The BIC (Swift) Code is either 8 or 11 digits long!
Paypal is the easiest/low-cost way to transfer money on the net.
If you havent got an account yet, signup at www.paypal.com !
International Bank wire is much more expensive.
We suggest this option only if PayPal doesnt support your country.

Wire transaction costs must be paid by the user.
You should only use this option if you have a payout amount of 100$ or
more.

Bank account number or IBAN Code (better), and the BIC (Swift) Code of
your Bank are needed.
You cannot request money yet because your ImageCASH
balance has not reached 20$ USD or more!
Your gallery will be added to our public list on our website.
With this method you can receive a lot of ImageCASH views for FREE!

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look