Graphic Card and Monitor Question

wintermint

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
Please don't laugh at this question... What's the best monitor a 4670 can handle? I'm planning to get a new monitor but I don't know what's my limit for the size and resolution..

Solution
Well, a 4670 can technically handle any monitor/resolution, but you might not be able to do all the things you want at a very high resolution. Standard monitor size is becoming a 22" widescreen, preferably with a resolution of 1920x1080. If you are going to be doing really intense gaming you will probably want to use a lower resolution, but you can just lower it in the game settings, rather than buying a small monitor. I would suggest you look for a 22" like i said above, or a 19" even.

FallenSniper

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2007
Well, a 4670 can technically handle any monitor/resolution, but you might not be able to do all the things you want at a very high resolution. Standard monitor size is becoming a 22" widescreen, preferably with a resolution of 1920x1080. If you are going to be doing really intense gaming you will probably want to use a lower resolution, but you can just lower it in the game settings, rather than buying a small monitor. I would suggest you look for a 22" like i said above, or a 19" even.

Solution