On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:19:26 +0200, Rumpel <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl>
wrote:

>On thesims2community.com someone posted a link with great NL pictures,
>focussing on vampires:
>http://www.osimbr.net/sistemas/forum/index.php?showtopic=6827

NICE!

LOL awesome photos, lots of funny stuff...

Is that a flying car? LOL
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

Rumpel wrote:

> On thesims2community.com someone posted a link with great NL pictures,
> focussing on vampires:
> http://www.osimbr.net/sistemas/forum/index.php?showtopic=6827
>
> Bianca

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the
site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

I like the one with the woman twirling her finger at her temple while
looking at Miss Crumplebottom.

Best wishes
maxon