GM

When I try to play the game Motocross Madness 2, I keep
getting the following error message: "MCM2.exe has
encountered a problem and needs to close". These games
use to work fine on ME, but we upgraded to XP and Appian
video card. Since then, most of the games don't seem to
work and if they do, there is a problem after playing
them a short time. Any fixes?

Did you install the new video card XP drivers? If yes, you can try
running the game in compatibility mode.
Rt click on MCM2.exe select Properties>Compatibility.