DONT BUY WIN7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendz155

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Alot of my friends and my mothers friends have bought win7 and there all saying its $hit and crap and i have seen numerous threads saying win7 is just more problems and trouble can anyone else say is it is actually crap because i was going to buy it in a few days time.

hefox

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
Just because your friends and their mothers are saying it's s...it, that doesn't mean it is. Did they tell you why is s...it?
Like you said, you don't have much it experience and apparenly you didn't test it to see how good it is or not.
I don't say it's perfect but gives me a lot of reasons to move from XP. I have XP, Vista and Win 7 pro and I can say that Win 7 is pretty good.

CrispyD

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
I ran the the RC for a good few months and purchased it a couple of months ago. Very good in my view. XP is just a little too outdated now. Vista I agree was useless but MS do seem to have learned from that and Win7 seems good. Faster and more stable than Vista and some nice new touches that actually are useful!

Pro Llama

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
I have a copy of windows 7 at home, but I have been too lazy to install it. How close it the look and feel of it to vista; I really hate vista's overall layout and how everything is made so that people dont "break" their computer.

bige420

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2008
oh...my...lord. In case you didnt know what an edit button was, it allows you to edit one of your previous posts. I would recommend you become familiar with it or face massive flaming. That thread is just ridiculous. triple and quad posts, terrible.

Pro Llama

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009

Yea he seems to do that in a lot of threads, that’s why I almost didn’t read this one. I figured I would be able to get some information from people that have 7.

I suppose I could put on my "Captain Obvious" hat, and point out there is a Win 7 forum here. But that's caused arguments in the past, so instead I'll pretend I just said nothing. :whistle:

Go ahead, Scott. Put on your hat. You are safe from me. I am out of propane.

I really am. I have a smoker that can use charcoal or gas and both of my propane tanks are empty. :(

bige420

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2008
You know i've always wondered why some of the senior members have a join date of Jan 1, 1970. This is kind of off topic, but hey, this thread is useless anyway.

I forget the exact date, but the forum software was changed a while back. If you were a registered member prior to that change, then your join date became 01/01/1970.

Hopefully, this thread just became a little less useless... :na:

Status
Not open for further replies.