Sign in with
Your question

So How Did You Find Star Trek?

Tags:
  • Movies
Last response: in Entertainment
May 11, 2009 9:07:51 AM

As a semi-hardcore, the new movie is totally awesome! There are some things I may not agree with, such as the lack of anything significantly cerebral (to make everything cool, fast-paced, and like I said, awesome), but at least they did not wipe out all that established Trek mythos.

Watched it twice over the weekend, something I only did for the The Dark Knight. Awesome cinema indeed.

More about : find star trek

July 9, 2009 12:39:29 PM

I went into the movie expecting a lot. I'm a pretty big trekkie. The one problem I always had with the original star trek, was the horrible acting and special effects. I thought the new movie did justice to the storyline of the original series. Obviously the acting and special effects were in another world compared to the original.

I thought it was a great movie!
July 27, 2009 2:24:19 PM

I agree I thought the movie was great. I was never a big fan of the original series though.
Related resources
July 31, 2009 6:48:51 AM

never been interested in star trek but i found the movie to be nice eye candy
August 8, 2009 6:46:17 PM

Over the years i have become very fond of Picard as captain and also of the whole officer crew of stng so i must admit i was nostalgic during the movie but no doubt it was still entertaining and high teck and all that.
August 12, 2009 6:43:47 AM

When they Star Trek movie came out. That was the only time I found out more about Star Trek. Didn't really like it back then in the 90s though.
August 19, 2009 7:09:47 AM

i had not come any problem to find Star Trek Episodes and other tv shows because i use one of my favorite site find latest tv shows , gets latest buzz and watch tv online. actually i use one of tv downloads site place which satisfies user by providing these things before download and thus i find all tv show here. http://download-tvshows.com/
August 19, 2009 2:46:00 PM

^^ sounds like a spammer.
October 29, 2009 9:14:43 AM

Do you want to watch it with good DVD picture quality. If you really want to watch it then I think you should search it on Internet by putting the words Download star Trek TV Show.
!