Complete beginner

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 12, 2005 5:09:41 PM

I'm new to the sims, where can I get some advice on what to do & how to
play?

Thanks

KK

More about : complete beginner

Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:46:20 PM

KK wrote:
> I'm new to the sims, where can I get some advice on what to do & how to
> play?
>
> Thanks
>
> KK

Sims2? I really suggest the Prima Guide. Buy the one for Nightlife and
it will have all the stuff in it about the basic game, too. Ask your
questions in here, even if they've been asked before, most of us won't
mind answering again, but do check through recent posts on your server
to see if your question has been asked already, or Google through Google
groups to see. That might be faster to answer a specific question.
You'll pick up a lot of tips and tricks in here, just lurking and reading.

Jeanie
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 6:19:02 PM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:09:41 +0100, "KK"
<trebor@yeleek.nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm new to the sims, where can I get some advice on what to do & how to
>play?

Sims 1 or 2?

Have you tried the tutorials?

Have you tried the manual?

You can get any advice, tips, cheats etc. right here in this group :-)
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!