Raid 0 improve windows 7 rating

Solution
You can change the log file for WEI and cheat your way to 7.9 for all category. In reality, WEI means very little on how well your computer perform and this is also true for a range of artificial benchmark. As long as the disk perform as you expected and get you job done, you have nothing to worry about.
It might raise it a little, but why does it matter. The WEI isn't a good representation of your system anyhow. For a single hard drive (non raid) the highest score is 5.9. If this worries you, don't worry, all single hard drives are 5.9 or less.

Edit:
Your WEI score is the lowest number out of the catagories. If your memory, cpu, and video scores look normal, don't worry about the hard drive or overall score.

kaidankay

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
Thanx Hawkeye22,
But I am worried, I rly want all my specs above 7.0 on WEI - I'm nuts dat way.
I want to know if there is an alternative to SSDs to get my internal hard disk rating up.
Is there?

You can change the log file for WEI and cheat your way to 7.9 for all category. In reality, WEI means very little on how well your computer perform and this is also true for a range of artificial benchmark. As long as the disk perform as you expected and get you job done, you have nothing to worry about.

Solution

I know of nothing that can hit 7.9 in the hard drive area. I think it was done this way to allow for future technologies.