Sign in with
Your question

Recover my files doesnt search on c drive

Last response: in Windows 7
October 5, 2011 10:01:03 AM

Hi, recover my files doesn't search on C: drive.
The hard drive have C: and D: partition.
Win 7 runs from the C: drive.
Recover my file and some other programs doesn't search on C:

Recover my files cannot find C:D rive, but works on D:D rive
I have some other recovery programs and find my files,pictures-BUT they not completely recovered, so cannot open them.
Had same problem before. Somehow Recover my files did make a better search and was able to recover the picture files fully.
Any idea why cannot see my C: drive?
Thank you, and sorry for the long explanation.
November 11, 2011 5:26:51 AM

Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is an excellent Windows recovery tool which is perfect for repairing corrupt or damaged FAT and NTFS file systems. This software ensures complete recovery of deleted or lost files and folders in case of Windows registry corruption, partition deletion, partition formatting, hard disk failure, virus attacks, abrupt system shutdown, etc. this data recovery software supports FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems and can repair all types of drives like IDE, EIDE, SATA, SDSI, PEN, ZIP and USB.
m
l
March 14, 2012 10:32:47 AM

hi friend,

There are various reasons why files and folders gets deleted. It may be due to Malware / Spyware / Virus attack, accidently pressing shift + delete key, formatted or corrupted hard drive, emptied recycling bin or abrupt shutdown of the system. In such cases, a good recovery software can helps to recover files from all operating systems, undelete files from windows 7, recover data from emptied recycling bin etc.In order to get back deleted, lost files or folders, we can use Windows recovery software to provide complete recovery of all lost, deleted, inaccessible folders and files from both FAT and NTFS file system. It supports Microsoft Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.It also repairs all types of .doc, and .docx files, which refuse to open due to any corruption. You can easily download the free trial version of the software.
m
l
Related resources
!