Real GT300 "Fermi" Game Performance Figures Leaked

chef7734

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009

No There are way too many threads like this one. There is no reason to start a new one to say the same bs that is in all the others. Just give it a rest. We all know that there are no benchmarks for these cards and half the forum does not believe the cards exist. We got the point. Most of the experienced guys/girls on the forum are keeping their mouth shut and just waiting just like we did with the ATI cards. by all means if you have something productive to add to the conversations around please do. If not, really we have had enough.

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008

No...you have had enough. By the looks of it the rest are just starting to enjoy things :D

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008

No jaydee, they can't. Don't you see how much passion they put in the responses they give? It is like nVidia is the Holy Grail or something. I can imagine all the nVidia fans bowing at the cardboard mock up of the Fermi card. Hmm, that is what they are doing now :D.

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
nvidiafermi_1%281%29.jpg

It's just so shiny all i need to do is fit a couple leds in there and put it on a string above my bed and it will protect me from those ati monsters in the computer across the hall.

Just like gandolf the grey now the white will protect me with the light!

to be honest i bought my first nvidia card over ati because it's logo was green.

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008

Isn't that the card made in the woodshed with common gardening tools :D?

Its not the bashing I approve of here, on the contrary, its the wrong thing to do.
But here we have a scenario where nVidia isnt giving us anything at all to go on, and people are making threads about it, and some people are getting upset about it.
Its going to happen, look again as I said, on all the R600 threads, and the green team fans coming in and talking up their HW and their fave company. It happens too.
nVidia will eventually have these cards out, and chances are pretty good theyll perform fairly well for their size, meaning they may be excellent, but again, since theyre diverting from regular gfx play, and adding more gpgpu additions into their cards, it all depends on their approach, and how much silicon just wont help gaming

I think it's not the lack of information from nV that's an issue I think it's the FUD, PR, BS that they are giving to people that's causing the backlash. Don't remember that ever going over well with people regardless of the source.