For those who might be looking for vampire outfits for Nig..

Hey Guardian or other Sims2 fanatics who are desperately holding their
breath and their money for the next 48 hours....

Found a sight that has stunning sorcerer dresses which might make some
fantastic vampire dresses....

here is the link

http://sims2.picolink.nl/Sorceres.html

yeah I know we should be cleaning out our downloads, not adding more. I just
thought it might be worth a peek for those who are planning on dressing our
female vampires to the nines...LOL

Tina

for those who like fairies, goth, fantasy stuff
start at this link
http://sims2.picolink.nl/ThemeFashionpage.html
7 answers Last reply
More about vampire outfits

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:02:39 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
    <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

    >yeah I know we should be cleaning out our downloads, not adding more. I just
    >thought it might be worth a peek for those who are planning on dressing our
    >female vampires to the nines...LOL

    You're absolutely right Tina, this IS worth it! Those are spectacular,
    thank you! I usually don't bother with clothes, unless they're sexy or
    fitting some theme I feel is missing, and I didn't much like the few
    vamp dresses in the game...

    *downloads*
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    You're most welcome....

    Tina

    PS- how are your nerves handling the waiting??? Did you pre-order online or
    from a local store? From what I can see from the BBS most preorders from
    Ebgames, gamestop and Amazon have shipped today. I have to go into Gamestop
    and get mine, so I am crossing my fingers that I will be playing at dinner
    tomorrow.

    > On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:02:39 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
    > <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    > >yeah I know we should be cleaning out our downloads, not adding more. I
    just
    > >thought it might be worth a peek for those who are planning on dressing
    our
    > >female vampires to the nines...LOL
    >
    > You're absolutely right Tina, this IS worth it! Those are spectacular,
    > thank you! I usually don't bother with clothes, unless they're sexy or
    > fitting some theme I feel is missing, and I didn't much like the few
    > vamp dresses in the game...
    >
    > *downloads*
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:37:50 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
    <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

    >PS- how are your nerves handling the waiting??? Did you pre-order online or
    >from a local store? From what I can see from the BBS most preorders from
    >Ebgames, gamestop and Amazon have shipped today. I have to go into Gamestop
    >and get mine, so I am crossing my fingers that I will be playing at dinner
    >tomorrow.

    I live in norway, and I ordered from one of the bigger webshops
    here... unfortunately nobody will SHIP it until the 15th... GAH... so
    I'll have it between the 16th and 17th probably... I'll be stalking
    the halls wednesday and saturday, maybe monday, waiting for the
    mailman.... :-(
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    ahhhh the Netherlands. Near where one of my favorite actors reside, Viggo
    Mortensen.

    Are you fluent in any other languages besides your native language and
    obviously English? BTW, what language do residents of Norway speak, Dutch???
    In any case your writing on the BB never clued me into that you were halfway
    around the world from me. I am here on the east coast of the USA and that
    makes you up way past your bedtime!! LOL

    Your sims passion will be fulfilled soon, hang in there. I don't know about
    you but I have a saint of a husband who understands the gaming passions all
    too well. He is usually immersed in his office at the other end of the house
    playing Hearts of Iron 2 while I am playing my sims2!! Do you have family
    members around who will be affected by the coming simsaholic binges on your
    computer when you get the new expansion pack???

    Have a great night

    Tina

    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:37:50 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
    > <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    > >PS- how are your nerves handling the waiting??? Did you pre-order online
    or
    > >from a local store? From what I can see from the BBS most preorders from
    > >Ebgames, gamestop and Amazon have shipped today. I have to go into
    Gamestop
    > >and get mine, so I am crossing my fingers that I will be playing at
    dinner
    > >tomorrow.
    >
    > I live in norway, and I ordered from one of the bigger webshops
    > here... unfortunately nobody will SHIP it until the 15th... GAH... so
    > I'll have it between the 16th and 17th probably... I'll be stalking
    > the halls wednesday and saturday, maybe monday, waiting for the
    > mailman.... :-(
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:46:58 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
    <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

    >ahhhh the Netherlands. Near where one of my favorite actors reside, Viggo
    >Mortensen.

    I think he's danish? Liv Tyler's mom is norwegian though,

    >Are you fluent in any other languages besides your native language and
    >obviously English? BTW, what language do residents of Norway speak, Dutch???

    Norwegian, hehe... it's a bit like danish and swedish, but the
    pronouncation is completely different. It's a fairly simple and
    straight forward language to WRITE, but speaking it... oh boy, lol.
    That's why norwegians become fluent in their pronouncation of other
    languages, if not the written form. I find english quite challenging
    to write.

    I speak norwegian(both forms), swedish, danish (try to find a swede or
    dane who does that :-P), english and german. My portugese is also
    coming along :-)

    >In any case your writing on the BB never clued me into that you were halfway
    >around the world from me. I am here on the east coast of the USA and that
    >makes you up way past your bedtime!! LOL

    LOL, well thanks. When I speak american-english (with no accent)
    nobody can pick me out of a lineup, not even the Arizona U students
    who visited my highschool 9 years ago LOL. I usually get busted on my
    writing, because in school we learn to write in england-english. Gray,
    Colour etc.

    >Your sims passion will be fulfilled soon, hang in there. I don't know about
    >you but I have a saint of a husband who understands the gaming passions all
    >too well. He is usually immersed in his office at the other end of the house
    >playing Hearts of Iron 2 while I am playing my sims2!! Do you have family
    >members around who will be affected by the coming simsaholic binges on your
    >computer when you get the new expansion pack???

    LOL luckily no not until november... which gives me 6 almost
    uninterrupted weeks... *drool*
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > LOL, well thanks. When I speak american-english (with no accent)
    > nobody can pick me out of a lineup, not even the Arizona U students
    > who visited my highschool 9 years ago LOL. I usually get busted on my
    > writing, because in school we learn to write in england-english. Gray,
    > Colour etc.

    GrAy = American, grEy = English. Took me a while to be able to keep them
    straight. I read a lot of British published books when I was young, and
    didn't realize that we spelled things differently over here.

    I have a variety of accents I can put on at will, but they don't work
    well in a printed medium.

    -georg

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:47:20 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >GrAy = American, grEy = English. Took me a while to be able to keep them
    >straight. I read a lot of British published books when I was young, and
    >didn't realize that we spelled things differently over here.

    See? I've even got those things backwards LOL... I gave up a long time
    ago. I write grey and color... lol

    >I have a variety of accents I can put on at will, but they don't work
    >well in a printed medium.

    I can do most norwegian dialects (and we have a LOT), swedish skånsk
    and standard, I can do southern american, scottish, "proper" english,
    chinese... LOL
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

Sims Games Video Games