My game shipped

Last response: in Video Games
September 13, 2005 6:58:46 AM

I'm excited.

I got a note saying my copy of Nightlife shipped!

--
Emily E

www.emilyw.com

More about : game shipped

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 1:38:34 PM

Why December?
September 13, 2005 3:20:08 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:58:46 -0500, "Bathtub"
<eelliott@nospam.emilyw.com> wrote:

>I'm excited.
>
>I got a note saying my copy of Nightlife shipped!

So did I, I ordered from Play.com.
September 13, 2005 3:20:09 PM

Mine has shipped too. It is sitting in the couriers warehouse and will be at
the shop tomorrow.

I wanted it today!!

wail, whine, cry - and generally behave badly because I have been thwarted.
;')

MM

"Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:58:46 -0500, "Bathtub"
> <eelliott@nospam.emilyw.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm excited.
>>
>>I got a note saying my copy of Nightlife shipped!
>
> So did I, I ordered from Play.com.
September 13, 2005 4:49:06 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:20:58 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Mine has shipped too. It is sitting in the couriers warehouse and will be at
>the shop tomorrow.
>
>I wanted it today!!
>
>wail, whine, cry - and generally behave badly because I have been thwarted.

You really need to learn some patience:-) If I'm lucky my copy will
arrive in December:-(
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 5:01:54 PM

Ohhh... dummy me, I've been around here long enough to know that...I
though anyway.
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 6:52:22 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:58:46 -0500, "Bathtub"
<eelliott@nospam.emilyw.com> wrote:

>I'm excited.
>
>I got a note saying my copy of Nightlife shipped!

Lucky sob! :-D
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

On 13 Sep 2005 09:38:34 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:

>Why December?

He's exaggerating. It's a kind of sarcasm we use a LOT here hehe
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
September 14, 2005 3:17:03 PM

On 13 Sep 2005 09:38:34 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:

>Why December?

Because that's how long it takes to get here:-) It will first get to
Oslo in a couple of days, then it will be sent to Northern Norway
where it won't arrive as the nearest post-office will be abandoned in
the mean-time. Some other post office can't figure out were it's
supposed to go so it's back to Oslo, where they will get the new
post-code wrong and it will end up in Bergen where it don't belong.
Just the usual stuff:-)

If I had ordered it from the USA it would have arrived at the nearest
toll-station and I would have had it in a few days.
September 14, 2005 3:25:09 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:41:17 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>On 13 Sep 2005 09:38:34 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>Why December?
>
>He's exaggerating. It's a kind of sarcasm we use a LOT here hehe

Actually I'm not. It's because they keep abandoning the post offices
which means that the postal code will lead to a non-existent Post
Office. Every time I order something from Europe it takes at least 3
months to get here. And it has half a million different postal codes
stamped on it:-)
!