Hi,

I read at mod the sims that with nightlife the custom content will be
disabled when installing.Probably a stupid question but what is custom
content? New meshes for furniture or recolors and new meshes for clothes and
hair?And is it better if i defrag before installing? I didn't with Sims2 and
Uni and it went fine.As for Nightlife,it's supposed to be in tomorrow but
i'm calling today just in case....i'm very excited about that exp.i'm not
looking at any more screenshots of videos it drives me nuts!!!
Have a nice day,

claire veilleux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read at mod the sims that with nightlife the custom content will be
> disabled when installing.Probably a stupid question but what is custom
> content? New meshes for furniture or recolors and new meshes for clothes and
> hair?And is it better if i defrag before installing? I didn't with Sims2 and
> Uni and it went fine.As for Nightlife,it's supposed to be in tomorrow but
> i'm calling today just in case....i'm very excited about that exp.i'm not
> looking at any more screenshots of videos it drives me nuts!!!
> Have a nice day,

I take "custom content" to mean anything that you downloaded or made
yourself that didn't come with the game. That would include all
recolors, new meshes, clothing, genetics, the whole shebang.

And I think you should be defragging on a regular basis, at least after
every third or fourth game session. This game fragments your drive like
you would not believe. After playing every day for a week, my drive was
61% fragmented!

Jeanie

"Jeanie" <taureanmoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> claire veilleux wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I read at mod the sims that with nightlife the custom content will be
> > disabled when installing.Probably a stupid question but what is custom
> > content? New meshes for furniture or recolors and new meshes for clothes
and
> > hair?And is it better if i defrag before installing? I didn't with Sims2
and
> > Uni and it went fine.As for Nightlife,it's supposed to be in tomorrow
but
> > i'm calling today just in case....i'm very excited about that exp.i'm
not
> > looking at any more screenshots of videos it drives me nuts!!!
> > Have a nice day,
> >

> I take "custom content" to mean anything that you downloaded or made
> yourself that didn't come with the game. That would include all
> recolors, new meshes, clothing, genetics, the whole shebang.
>
> And I think you should be defragging on a regular basis, at least after
> every third or fourth game session. This game fragments your drive like
> you would not believe. After playing every day for a week, my drive was
> 61% fragmented!
>
> Jeanie
Thanks for answering my questions.

TRENDING THREADS