Debug window pops up XPH

Hi,
Sometimes when I go to a link, a window pops up asking if
I want to start Debug. It goes away when I cancel it, but
it's annoying!
Thanks,
Bill NJ

Bill NJ wrote:
> Hi,
> Sometimes when I go to a link, a window pops up asking if
> I want to start Debug. It goes away when I cancel it, but
> it's annoying!
> Thanks,
> Bill NJ

Open Internet Explorer. Click Tools/Internet Options/Advanced Tab.

Place a check mark in the "Disable Script Debugging" option and remove the
check mark from the "Display a notification about every script error"
option.

--
Regards,

Ronnie Vernon