Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I don'y know if anyone has run into this problem before
or if its some virus not reconized by Norton yet. My
internet options and conection keeps changing to proxy
and never dial a connection. I change it back and then
can get connected but next time I go on the internet it
has placed a check in proxy server and never dile a
connection in the settings. This has been going on for
several weeks now. I've talked with local tech's but they
have never seen it eather. Can anyone out there help??

Leo

Leo, you may be getting hijacked by virus, spyware, trojans and adware.
Use these sites to check
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://security.kolla.de/news.php?lang=en

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/