  • Electronic Arts
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 12:05:25 AM

"Electronic Arts announced today that The Sims™ 2 Nightlife, the
second expansion pack to the critically-acclaimed PC game The Sims 2,
will ship starting today in North America under the EA™ brand"

Noooooooooooooo, surely not? It's only been out in the US for 2 days,
and Brazil for 5, Switzerland for 3...

http://thesims2.ea.com/news/detail.php?id=517

Not really news IMO, but at least this means it's official, and that
the game should show up in people's mailboxes within 48 hours.
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

More about : ships sims nightlife

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 12:05:26 AM

> "Electronic Arts announced today that The SimsT 2 Nightlife, the
> second expansion pack to the critically-acclaimed PC game The Sims 2,
> will ship starting today in North America under the EAT brand"
>

> Noooooooooooooo, surely not? It's only been out in the US for 2 days,
> and Brazil for 5, Switzerland for 3...
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/news/detail.php?id=517
>
> Not really news IMO, but at least this means it's official, and that
> the game should show up in people's mailboxes within 48 hours.
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

Well, I'm just going to get it Thursday at Walmart probably. Walmart
will be the cheapest. I might have to make them put it out on the
shelves since they are so slow with their stocking. HAHA

deene
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 12:05:26 AM

> "Electronic Arts announced today that The SimsT 2 Nightlife, the
> second expansion pack to the critically-acclaimed PC game The Sims 2,
> will ship starting today in North America under the EAT brand"
>

> Noooooooooooooo, surely not? It's only been out in the US for 2 days,
> and Brazil for 5, Switzerland for 3...
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/news/detail.php?id=517
>
> Not really news IMO, but at least this means it's official, and that
> the game should show up in people's mailboxes within 48 hours.
> --
> I went to EB Games today and there it was sitting on the shelf...the
box.There was no price on it so i asked how much it was selling for.The girl
told me the box was empty they were only promoting the game.How funny....i
thought i was going home with my game, well....i gave her twenty dollars
deposit and she will call me when it gets in.Tomorrow or thursday.
BTW i've read the help page(thank you Pegasus) and i think i'm gonna try a
vampire, sounds funny.I don't like aliens zombies and ghosts but i've always
been afraid of vampires( the crunching sound in the neck gives me the
creeps)but maybe i'll get used to it.

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 1:18:28 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:59:01 -0400, "claire veilleux"
<cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote:

> I went to EB Games today and there it was sitting on the shelf...the
>box.There was no price on it so i asked how much it was selling for.The girl
>told me the box was empty they were only promoting the game.How funny....i
>thought i was going home with my game, well....i gave her twenty dollars
>deposit and she will call me when it gets in.Tomorrow or thursday.

Damned... it's cruel of them to do those things!

>BTW i've read the help page(thank you Pegasus) and i think i'm gonna try a
>vampire, sounds funny.I don't like aliens zombies and ghosts but i've always
>been afraid of vampires( the crunching sound in the neck gives me the
>creeps)but maybe i'll get used to it.

LOL, I have a friend who can do it at will... it sounds incredibly
painful :-)
--

!