"Page Cannot be displayed" Message...help!

I'm wondering if something is not configured correctly on
my computer. Every time I try to purchase something
online, at the "checkout" step, the "page cannot be
displayed" message comes up and the page won't load. The
same thing happens when I try to go into the login screen
for my online bank. Any idea what the problem is?
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about page displayed message help

    hi, probably the browser is blocking the stuff like cookies, maybe you can
    try to enable that and see what happen.

    "tjmack99" wrote:

    > I'm wondering if something is not configured correctly on
    > my computer. Every time I try to purchase something
    > online, at the "checkout" step, the "page cannot be
    > displayed" message comes up and the page won't load. The
    > same thing happens when I try to go into the login screen
    > for my online bank. Any idea what the problem is?
    > Thanks

    would be thankful for the solution.

    thanx Jhar

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP