"Page Cannot be displayed" Message...help!

August 15, 2004 2:00:48 PM

I'm wondering if something is not configured correctly on
my computer. Every time I try to purchase something
online, at the "checkout" step, the "page cannot be
displayed" message comes up and the page won't load. The
same thing happens when I try to go into the login screen
for my online bank. Any idea what the problem is?
Thanks

More about : page displayed message

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 4:15:02 AM

hi, probably the browser is blocking the stuff like cookies, maybe you can
try to enable that and see what happen.

"tjmack99" wrote:

> I'm wondering if something is not configured correctly on
> my computer. Every time I try to purchase something
> online, at the "checkout" step, the "page cannot be
> displayed" message comes up and the page won't load. The
> same thing happens when I try to go into the login screen
> for my online bank. Any idea what the problem is?
> Thanks

Anonymous
September 10, 2004 6:28:46 AM

would be thankful for the solution.