International Sims games titles

Does anyone remember how much fun with had with comparing the titles
for Sims 1 EPs? :)

How about Sims 2?

In my language, norwegian, University is called "Student Life" and
Nightlife is called "Outside Life"... I guess Business Life will be
called something else, or the translation is too easy LOL

Ashi told me in Japanese Nightlife is called "Hot Night" LOL...

In Brazil Nightlife is called "Living in the Night" if my translation
is correct :)
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:17:27 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> In my language, norwegian, University is called "Student Life" and
> Nightlife is called "Outside Life"... I guess Business Life will be
> called something else, or the translation is too easy LOL

In Germany University is called "wild campus years" hehe
Nightlife is called Nightlife - in English. Honestly. They're not even
bothering with translations anymore.

Dorte

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:45:36 +0200, Dorte Schünecke
<schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote:
>In Germany University is called "wild campus years" hehe

LOL

>Nightlife is called Nightlife - in English. Honestly. They're not even
>bothering with translations anymore.

Haha :)
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"