NL already at Best Buy and Game Stop in my area (MI)

My husband called me this afternoon and told me one of his buddies called
around and found the games were already at the stores in Jackson, MI. I
am thinking this is odd, but hey...he told me he would buy it when he got
out of work, which was an hour ago (though I do not know if he has or not,
he isn't coming right home). Anyway, thought I would let you all
know...if you are anywhere near here.

Dianna

More about game stop area

    k&D wrote:
    > My husband called me this afternoon and told me one of his buddies
    > called around and found the games were already at the stores in
    > Jackson, MI. I am thinking this is odd, but hey...he told me he would
    > buy it when he got out of work, which was an hour ago (though I do not
    > know if he has or not, he isn't coming right home). Anyway, thought I
    > would let you all know...if you are anywhere near here.
    >
    > Dianna

    You know, I almost drove to Best Buy today to check. I did look at
    Walmart and Target, but Best Buy is a 30 mile drive, and I wanted
    to save the gas. I have to go into town on Thursday anyway, and
    that's when I'll buy the game. I have a major paper due on Thursday,
    so if I get it before then, I might not get the paper done <g>.
    That's why I didn't call BB to ask if they had it--because if
    they did...I'd have to go get it.

    Laura

    Well, my butthead of a husband stayed too late at his friend's pad and by
    the time he went to get my game...the stores were closed. Talk about
    irritating! LOL Ah well, guess I have to wait until today sometime. :-)

    Dianna
    ------------------------
    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:10:01 -0400, Laura Castellano
    <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > k&D wrote:
    >> My husband called me this afternoon and told me one of his buddies
    >> called around and found the games were already at the stores in
    >> Jackson, MI. I am thinking this is odd, but hey...he told me he would
    >> buy it when he got out of work, which was an hour ago (though I do not
    >> know if he has or not, he isn't coming right home). Anyway, thought I
    >> would let you all know...if you are anywhere near here.
    >> Dianna
    >>

    > You know, I almost drove to Best Buy today to check. I did look at
    > Walmart and Target, but Best Buy is a 30 mile drive, and I wanted
    > to save the gas. I have to go into town on Thursday anyway, and
    > that's when I'll buy the game. I have a major paper due on Thursday,
    > so if I get it before then, I might not get the paper done <g>.
    > That's why I didn't call BB to ask if they had it--because if
    > they did...I'd have to go get it.
    >
    > Laura

Sims Games Video Games