NL already at Best Buy and Game Stop in my area (MI)

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 12:18:55 AM

My husband called me this afternoon and told me one of his buddies called
around and found the games were already at the stores in Jackson, MI. I
am thinking this is odd, but hey...he told me he would buy it when he got
out of work, which was an hour ago (though I do not know if he has or not,
he isn't coming right home). Anyway, thought I would let you all
know...if you are anywhere near here.

Dianna

More about : buy game stop area

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 4:10:01 AM

k&D wrote:
> My husband called me this afternoon and told me one of his buddies
> called around and found the games were already at the stores in
> Jackson, MI. I am thinking this is odd, but hey...he told me he would
> buy it when he got out of work, which was an hour ago (though I do not
> know if he has or not, he isn't coming right home). Anyway, thought I
> would let you all know...if you are anywhere near here.
>
> Dianna

You know, I almost drove to Best Buy today to check. I did look at
Walmart and Target, but Best Buy is a 30 mile drive, and I wanted
to save the gas. I have to go into town on Thursday anyway, and
that's when I'll buy the game. I have a major paper due on Thursday,
so if I get it before then, I might not get the paper done <g>.
That's why I didn't call BB to ask if they had it--because if
they did...I'd have to go get it.

Laura
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:53:59 PM

Well, my butthead of a husband stayed too late at his friend's pad and by
the time he went to get my game...the stores were closed. Talk about
irritating! LOL Ah well, guess I have to wait until today sometime. :-)

Dianna