WOOHOO! Sort of...

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 2:21:24 AM

No not that kind of woohoo! OMG!!! MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED! *faint*
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

More about : woohoo sort

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 2:21:25 AM

news:o 0dei15l084jjk9shph58ntu210rd5lqq9@4ax.com...
> No not that kind of woohoo! OMG!!! MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED! *faint*
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

Isn't that a happy notice? Just got the same from EA games where I ordered.
Now, if I just have power and postal delivery after Ophelia....
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 2:21:25 AM

news:o 0dei15l084jjk9shph58ntu210rd5lqq9@4ax.com...
> No not that kind of woohoo! OMG!!! MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED! *faint*
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

GREAT!!!!

Now, you can get up off the floor! LOL

deene
September 14, 2005 4:34:09 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:30:47 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>> your neighbourhood could be next!
>
>GREAT!!!!
>
>Now, you can get up off the floor! LOL

I'm still feeling woozy LOL, and worried about how long it'll take...
the post office has a nack for losing my stuff... one of my packages
once ended up on Iceland!
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

news:p skei1prsd6ba9hmak8siho1ldpvhcfg04@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:30:47 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>>> your neighbourhood could be next!
>>
>>GREAT!!!!
>>
>>Now, you can get up off the floor! LOL
>
> I'm still feeling woozy LOL, and worried about how long it'll take...
> the post office has a nack for losing my stuff... one of my packages
> once ended up on Iceland!
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Oh heck!! I know what you mean, I hate our postal service here!! Will
keep my toes crossed for ya. ;)

deene
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 4:48:14 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:38:32 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Oh heck!! I know what you mean, I hate our postal service here!! Will
>keep my toes crossed for ya. ;)

When I was a kid I could cross ALL my toes... LOL

I should have been taken aside in preschool and sent to the circus :-)
--

!