WOOHOO! Sort of...

No not that kind of woohoo! OMG!!! MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED! *faint*
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

    > No not that kind of woohoo! OMG!!! MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED! *faint*
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    Isn't that a happy notice? Just got the same from EA games where I ordered.
    Now, if I just have power and postal delivery after Ophelia....

    > No not that kind of woohoo! OMG!!! MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED! *faint*
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    GREAT!!!!

    Now, you can get up off the floor! LOL

    deene

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:30:47 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    >> your neighbourhood could be next!
    >
    >GREAT!!!!
    >
    >Now, you can get up off the floor! LOL

    I'm still feeling woozy LOL, and worried about how long it'll take...
    the post office has a nack for losing my stuff... one of my packages
    once ended up on Iceland!
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:30:47 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    >>> your neighbourhood could be next!
    >>
    >>GREAT!!!!
    >>
    >>Now, you can get up off the floor! LOL
    >
    > I'm still feeling woozy LOL, and worried about how long it'll take...
    > the post office has a nack for losing my stuff... one of my packages
    > once ended up on Iceland!
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Oh heck!! I know what you mean, I hate our postal service here!! Will
    keep my toes crossed for ya. ;)

    deene

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:38:32 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >Oh heck!! I know what you mean, I hate our postal service here!! Will
    >keep my toes crossed for ya. ;)

    When I was a kid I could cross ALL my toes... LOL

    I should have been taken aside in preschool and sent to the circus :-)
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Sims Games Video Games