Sign in with
Your question

Cursor Problem

Last response: in Components
December 20, 2009 2:05:28 PM

Hi,i have just built my bro a pc,and ive installed the mouse,a Razer Lachesis Banshee but the cursor keeps moving to the top of the screen by its self,it take a dogs age to click on anything,i have uninstalled and re-installed the drivers a number of time but still the problem remains.Can anyone help with this please.

More about : cursor problem

December 21, 2009 3:49:16 AM

Have you tried another mouse? This could be an issue with your computer itself, not your Razer.
December 21, 2009 6:37:42 PM

Yes i have tried another mouse but it was a old one,it has one of those purple pin connector on it.Someone said to me that it could be the mouse mat,but thats also a Razer.
Related resources
December 22, 2009 4:13:14 AM

Ah, a PS/2 mouse you mean. I suggest you really try to borrow a USB mouse. Testing another mouse will help you determine if it's really your computer that's a problem or a mouse, helping you find out which you have to fix or return.
December 22, 2009 4:31:47 PM

Ok,thank you for your reply,ill try another usb mouse,that would make more sense tbh lol
December 28, 2009 9:57:49 PM

Problem solved,it ended up being a faulty mouse,even tho its new the shop where i got it from was unable to update the firmware,so got a replacement and it works a treat.
!