Xfi Titanium champion series

canadian_gamer

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
Was wondering if anyone in the community is using the Creative sound blaster XFI titanium champion series card? Well I have a little problem with it,the led lights and volume control does not work on the I/O. When I bought the card the led lights and volume control was working on buddys pc.When I got home and installed on my pc and updating the newest and latest driver the led lights and volume control did not work. I get volume out of my headphones and my speakers and the jacks are working fine.I'm able to adjust the volume from keyboard and from headphones so I'm kind ok with the card but would like it to be working 100% and not just 90%. I also have tried 3 times what others have said on this site and take the card out and try pushing the cables in as hard as you can but still no luck with the led lights and volume control not working. Buddy tells me to download everything off the creative world site for that particular card,well there's over 40 installs and I'm not gonna sit there installing this and that and hope one of them gonna make it work.It has to do with 1 of the 40 installs but which one is my guess. If anybody knows the answer to get these led lights and volume control to work please get back.Was also thinking about contacting creative support for suggestions.

halcyon

Splendid
It sounds like there may be a loose connection, even though you said you were pretty thorough about checking it. Did you also check to ensure there was no bent pins and that the connection to the front-panel-unit was secure and that the front-panel-unit has power?

TRENDING THREADS