Wedding snapshots posted

morgan

I just posted four snapshots of Mack and Sean's joining at
alt.binaries.thesims. There are two of them under the wedding arch and
two with the wedding cake. I think the final party score was "pretty good."

Morgan

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:08:18 -0400, Morgan
<morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote:

>I just posted four snapshots of Mack and Sean's joining at
>alt.binaries.thesims. There are two of them under the wedding arch and
>two with the wedding cake. I think the final party score was "pretty good."

I dont have that group... and Google Groups can't seem to find it :-(
Or any binaries for that matter...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

Try this link maybe it might work for you.

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.games.thesims.html

Tina

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:08:18 -0400, Morgan
> <morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote:
>
> >I just posted four snapshots of Mack and Sean's joining at
> >alt.binaries.thesims. There are two of them under the wedding arch and
> >two with the wedding cake. I think the final party score was "pretty
good."

> I dont have that group... and Google Groups can't seem to find it :-(
> Or any binaries for that matter...
> --
>

> "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
> such perverted things in a children's game!"
> -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:38:48 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
<justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

>Try this link maybe it might work for you.
>
>http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.games.thesims.html

Cool! Thanks! Finally I get to see what the heck people are talking
about, even if I can't post there!
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Most welcome..

Tina