Wedding snapshots posted

I just posted four snapshots of Mack and Sean's joining at
alt.binaries.thesims. There are two of them under the wedding arch and
two with the wedding cake. I think the final party score was "pretty good."

Morgan
4 answers Last reply
More about wedding snapshots posted

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:08:18 -0400, Morgan
    <morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote:

    >I just posted four snapshots of Mack and Sean's joining at
    >alt.binaries.thesims. There are two of them under the wedding arch and
    >two with the wedding cake. I think the final party score was "pretty good."

    I dont have that group... and Google Groups can't seem to find it :-(
    Or any binaries for that matter...
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    Try this link maybe it might work for you.

    http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.games.thesims.html

    Tina

    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:08:18 -0400, Morgan
    > <morgans@nospamzoom-dsldotcom> wrote:
    >
    > >I just posted four snapshots of Mack and Sean's joining at
    > >alt.binaries.thesims. There are two of them under the wedding arch and
    > >two with the wedding cake. I think the final party score was "pretty
    good."

    > I dont have that group... and Google Groups can't seem to find it :-(
    > Or any binaries for that matter...
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:38:48 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
    <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

    >Try this link maybe it might work for you.
    >
    >http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.games.thesims.html

    Cool! Thanks! Finally I get to see what the heck people are talking
    about, even if I can't post there!
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Most welcome..

    Tina

    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:38:48 GMT, "Tina Hayes"
    > <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Try this link maybe it might work for you.
    > >
    > >http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.games.thesims.html
    >
    > Cool! Thanks! Finally I get to see what the heck people are talking
    > about, even if I can't post there!
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Sims Games Video Games