Wanted - Old style laptop cases

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
May 31, 2004 6:32:40 PM

I'm after a load of the old style laptop cases, the sort that were
just big enough for the laptop an nothing else.

This was the style before they started to put pockets on them and have
extra space for accessories in the case etc.

They must have been thrown away by the thousand, I'm just after a
couple of dozen!

Jim
May 31, 2004 8:19:28 PM

Visit one of the local Mom and Pop computer shops, or try Ebay.

!