Closed

Built in graphics, crossfire with 5770?

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Products/ProductsDetail.aspx?CategoryID=1&TypeID=68&DetailID=1000&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=1&LanID=0

may i crossfire 5770 with the integrated HD4200 of that motherboard? what could i possibly do with them to make them both useful at the same time?
5 answers Last reply
More about built graphics crossfire 5770
  1. No, you absolutely can not crossfire them... and even if you could the performance would be a mere pittance of what the 5770 can do.

I can't think of anything you could do that would make the onboard useful unless you need a fourth display.
  2. hybrid crossfire. but if i'm not mistaken it can only paired up with some weak discrete one cards. so it is better to go with single powerful cards
  3. renz496 said:
    hybrid crossfire. but if i'm not mistaken it can only paired up with some weak discrete one cards. so it is better to go with single powerful cards

Hybrid crossfire only works with low end 3000 series cards. Far as I know nothing was even released in the 4000 series that would have worked with it, let alone 5's.
  4. The answer is no
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crossfire Motherboards Graphics