Sims 2 Nightlife has an M rating in Aus

I picked up my copy on the way home from work today and on the front there
is an M rating - Moderate Sexual References and on the back there is a
Recommended for Mature Audiences - oflc.gov.au

??? Maybe that idiot with the Paedophilia complex is affecting us too.

Oh, warning. The key is on the back of the pamphet this time. I wonder how
long it will take me to loose it?

MM
gotta go play now

Madame Mim wrote:
> I picked up my copy on the way home from work today and on the front there
> is an M rating - Moderate Sexual References and on the back there is a
> Recommended for Mature Audiences - oflc.gov.au
>
> ??? Maybe that idiot with the Paedophilia complex is affecting us too.
>
> Oh, warning. The key is on the back of the pamphet this time. I wonder how
> long it will take me to loose it?
>
> MM
> gotta go play now

Drat you!!! Where did you get it?

I went looking in my lunchbreak today and everywhere it was still
'Coming Soon'

~*~
vecki

Waaah.

Oh well, another lunchtime walk for me tomorrow. I'll need the
exercise if only because I'll be sitting on my arse playing the game
till all hours when I do get it.

~*~
vecki

Oh and on the M rating, I noticed that University was also rated M15+ -
possibly because we don't have a Teen rating? Not sure about the
original, but it's probably the same.

~*~
vecki

In more news, in my wanderings today I spotted the Prima guide at EB
games, for nearly $30! I sort of want to get it but I can't justify
spending that much on a book about a game that won't cost much more
than that!

I got the combined Sims2/University Guide for $25 some time ago so I
might wait and see if the price drops for the NL one.

~*~
vecki

I got it straight from the supplier. It isn't released until tomorrow -
shhh!

;')

MM

Madame Mim wrote:
> I picked up my copy on the way home from work today and on the front there
> is an M rating - Moderate Sexual References and on the back there is a
> Recommended for Mature Audiences - oflc.gov.au
>
> ??? Maybe that idiot with the Paedophilia complex is affecting us too.
>
> Oh, warning. The key is on the back of the pamphet this time. I wonder how
> long it will take me to loose it?

Take a Sharpie or other permanent pen and write the key NOW on the CD
itself.

-georg

"Georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Madame Mim wrote:
>> I picked up my copy on the way home from work today and on the front
>> there is an M rating - Moderate Sexual References and on the back
>> there is a Recommended for Mature Audiences - oflc.gov.au
>>
>> ??? Maybe that idiot with the Paedophilia complex is affecting us
>> too.
>>
>> Oh, warning. The key is on the back of the pamphet this time. I
>> wonder how long it will take me to loose it?
>
> Take a Sharpie or other permanent pen and write the key NOW on the CD
> itself.
>
> -georg

Yes, I do that now with CD's and DVD's that I make backing up stuff.
Works great!

deene

I got it!

Picked it up at lunchtime, where the shop assistant was telling me with
great glee how he just kills off all of his sims. lol.

~*~
vecki, prepared to be antisocial for a while as she installs and plays
tonight!

I suppose that's better than his neighbours.