Sign in with
Your question

Toshiba satellite dvd cd drive not working

Last response: in Windows 7
October 5, 2011 6:31:25 PM

Hello,i have issues with my toshiba cd dvd drive .I cant burn or read any cd or dvd when i insert cd/dvd in the drive light indicator will flash cd /dvd will start making some kicking noise like its turning inside and then drive will open it self and compjuter will ask me to insert valid cd or dvd i tried empty and loaded cds and dvds still driver is there and it shows in my compyter that cd dvd device is working properly i delited upper and lower filter in device manager and nothing happened please help
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
October 5, 2011 6:51:22 PM

Time for a new one.
m
l
October 15, 2013 10:49:08 PM

misi saya mau tanya untuk download drivernya tohsiba type sattelite m645-1012x dmn ya caranya?
thanks
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
October 15, 2013 10:52:35 PM

al83 said:
Hello,i have issues with my toshiba cd dvd drive .I cant burn or read any cd or dvd when i insert cd/dvd in the drive light indicator will flash cd /dvd will start making some kicking noise like its turning inside and then drive will open it self and compjuter will ask me to insert valid cd or dvd i tried empty and loaded cds and dvds still driver is there and it shows in my compyter that cd dvd device is working properly i delited upper and lower filter in device manager and nothing happened please help

Your drive is damaged. Don't waste on fix. Get a new one.
m
l
October 15, 2013 10:55:06 PM

I want to ask the mission to download drivers tohsiba type Sattelite M645-1012x DMN ya do?
thanks
m
l
!