Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Closed

PII-955 is much better than i5 !!!

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Intel i5
Last response: in CPUs

Is PII-955 superior to i5?

Total: 29 votes (4 blank votes)

  • Yes, it is so right! Benchmarks given by TOM are BS.
  • 8 %
  • LOL what COMMON sense.
  • 0 %
  • A waste of my time discussing this ridiculous logic.
  • 56 %
  • AMD owns!
  • 12 %
  • Intel owns!
  • 24 %
a b à CPUs
December 21, 2009 9:08:39 PM

According to the famous jennyh, the i5 is the same as 955 at same frequency and so i5 got beaten up so badly when they both at stock! What do you think?

More about : pii 955

a b à CPUs
December 21, 2009 9:17:59 PM

I think I'm more infamous than famous.
a b à CPUs
December 21, 2009 9:18:18 PM

Btw I voted intel owns.
Related resources
a b à CPUs
December 21, 2009 9:42:54 PM

a b à CPUs
December 21, 2009 10:16:42 PM

+1 to randomizer for his picture.

I voted "waste of time". This whole thread is an un-needed slander/libel fest if you ask me. Who gives a crap?! Just go play Crysis, or Age of Conan, or Civilization IV, or Smurfs, or whatever game you like and forget about all the e-peen wars.
a b à CPUs
December 23, 2009 6:19:42 AM

jerreece said:
+1 to randomizer for his picture.

I voted "waste of time". This whole thread is an un-needed slander/libel fest if you ask me. Who gives a crap?! Just go play Crysis, or Age of Conan, or Civilization IV, or Smurfs, or whatever game you like and forget about all the e-peen wars.

It's also a waste of time for you to write a comment about something you are not interested, retard!

Why would you waste your time on something you hate?! That makes you look stupid.

Just shut up and go play games as you suggested yourself.
December 23, 2009 6:44:57 AM

@ randomizer

from what movie did that tommy lee jones ss came from?

i love visiting the cpu threads. never fails to give me 5 second entertainment especially with threads like this.
a b à CPUs
December 23, 2009 6:47:51 AM

wh3resmycar said:
@ randomizer

from what movie did that tommy lee jones ss came from?

I haven't got a clue :) 
December 23, 2009 1:29:15 PM

andy5174 said:
According to the famous jennyh, the i5 is the same as 955 at same frequency and so i5 got beaten up so badly when they both at stock! What do you think?


JennyH is totally bias. The i5 750 totally kicks butt.
December 23, 2009 3:38:47 PM

Quote:
X4 > I7/I5/I3

DOMINATES ALL!!!!


AMD4LIFE!!!
a b à CPUs
December 23, 2009 3:43:39 PM

andy5174 said:
It's also a waste of time for you to write a comment about something you are not interested, retard!

Why would you waste your time on something you hate?! That makes you look stupid.

Just shut up and go play games as you suggested yourself.


Wow. Are you 12? You're seriously going to call ME a retard? Simply because I think it's a waste of your time to have a childish argument with someone over who's computer pwns the other persons?

I shall pray for you my friend.

Merry Christmas.
a b à CPUs
December 23, 2009 5:05:28 PM

+1^
Hmmmmm 3:1 intel's lead so far.

Most On this forum are into games - SO why CPU as GPU has the greates effect on graphics intensive game. Prefer ATI GPUs, personally I wish AMD had not bought them.

For "work" and Video processing - My choise goes to intel.
December 23, 2009 6:33:04 PM

jerreece said:
+1 to randomizer for his picture.

I voted "waste of time". This whole thread is an un-needed slander/libel fest if you ask me. Who gives a crap?! Just go play Crysis, or Age of Conan, or Civilization IV, or Smurfs, or whatever game you like and forget about all the e-peen wars.


Your logic is golden
December 23, 2009 6:35:28 PM

Oh and holy crap to andy. Why don't you go spend time crying in order to justify your purchase alone? Seriously no one cares if you wish to have an affair with Intel.
a b à CPUs
December 24, 2009 12:55:34 AM

This thread isn't going to head towards a useful discussion this year. Maybe I'll reopen it in 2010....