PII-955 is much better than i5 !!!

Is PII-955 superior to i5?

• Yes, it is so right! Benchmarks given by TOM are BS.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • LOL what COMMON sense.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A waste of my time discussing this ridiculous logic.

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • AMD owns!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Intel owns!

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy5174

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
According to the famous jennyh, the i5 is the same as 955 at same frequency and so i5 got beaten up so badly when they both at stock! What do you think?

randomizer

Champion
implied_facepalm.png

+1 to randomizer for his picture.

I voted "waste of time". This whole thread is an un-needed slander/libel fest if you ask me. Who gives a crap?! Just go play Crysis, or Age of Conan, or Civilization IV, or Smurfs, or whatever game you like and forget about all the e-peen wars.

andy5174

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009

It's also a waste of time for you to write a comment about something you are not interested, retard!

Why would you waste your time on something you hate?! That makes you look stupid.

Just shut up and go play games as you suggested yourself.

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009

JennyH is totally bias. The i5 750 totally kicks butt.

Wow. Are you 12? You're seriously going to call ME a retard? Simply because I think it's a waste of your time to have a childish argument with someone over who's computer pwns the other persons?

I shall pray for you my friend.

Merry Christmas.

+1^
Hmmmmm 3:1 intel's lead so far.

Most On this forum are into games - SO why CPU as GPU has the greates effect on graphics intensive game. Prefer ATI GPUs, personally I wish AMD had not bought them.

For "work" and Video processing - My choise goes to intel.

yannifb

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009

Your logic is golden

yannifb

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
Oh and holy crap to andy. Why don't you go spend time crying in order to justify your purchase alone? Seriously no one cares if you wish to have an affair with Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.