XPH won't remember window sizes

Hi,
How do you make XP Home remember what the window size was
when re-opening a program? If I drag all the corners to a
full screen, it will come up the same next time.
I guess Windows always opens some programs in minimized
or reduced screen size. Can you change it to always start
in full screen?
Thanks a lot
Bill NJ

"Bill NJ" <latsh@optonline.net> wrote:

>How do you make XP Home remember what the window size was
>when re-opening a program? If I drag all the corners to a
>full screen, it will come up the same next time.

For Explorer windows: press CTRL while you close the window.
For applications: check if there is a setting in the Opions dialogs
for this. If no and if the application does not remember the window
size on its own, there is no way to do this.

--
(tm)