TS2 Nightlife

Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or just
add it on.
Thanks
Tracym

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:27:15 GMT, "Tracym" <tracymidd@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or just
>add it on.

Depends. You should remove your hacks. After that there shouldnt be a
problem.
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

I put it in on top of my hacks and nothing bad has happened yet. I am,
however, playing an unimportant neighbourhood that has been backed up
anyway - I backed up all my neighbourhoods.

MM

Tracym wrote, On 14-9-2005 14:27:
> Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or just
> add it on.
> Thanks
> Tracym

You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

It switches off all custom content during the installation - you don't need
to worry about the hacks. You can switch them back on later and see if they
are working. It asks you every time you boot the game. I took out my
anti-censor blur patch though and the new TV channel I'd put in.

Best wishes
maxon

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Tracym wrote, On 14-9-2005 14:27:
> > Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or
just
> > add it on.
> > Thanks
> > Tracym
> >

> You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

You can turn off the question under game options

MM

> It switches off all custom content during the installation - you don't
> need
> to worry about the hacks. You can switch them back on later and see if
> they
> are working. It asks you every time you boot the game. I took out my
> anti-censor blur patch though and the new TV channel I'd put in.
>
> Best wishes
> maxon
>
> "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
>> Tracym wrote, On 14-9-2005 14:27:
>> > Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or
> just
>> > add it on.
>> > Thanks
>> > Tracym
>> >

>> You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

Huh - oh ha ha! It took me a minute then to work out what you were saying.
Yes, you can stop the question popping up in options but I thought I'd leave
it for now because I haven't turned the custom content back on yet. And
anyway, it's a reminder that there's something in the Downloads folder that
needs dealing with. I'm guessing it doesn't show if there's nothing turned
off.

Best wishes
maxon

"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> You can turn off the question under game options
>
> MM

> > It switches off all custom content during the installation - you don't
> > need
> > to worry about the hacks. You can switch them back on later and see if
> > they
> > are working. It asks you every time you boot the game. I took out my
> > anti-censor blur patch though and the new TV channel I'd put in.
> >
> > Best wishes
> > maxon
> >
> > "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> > just
> >> >

> >> You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:14:55 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>I put it in on top of my hacks and nothing bad has happened yet. I am,
>however, playing an unimportant neighbourhood that has been backed up
>anyway - I backed up all my neighbourhoods.

You mean you put them all back and nothing happened? That would be
awesome...
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Nothing has crashed. I have a first person to finish eating jumps from table
and a children (not teens) home from school jump. I don't know what causes
the first but the second I have attributed to Two Jeff's alteration of
Jenflowers homework sometimes faster sometimes fun mod, as the child in
question jumped just as homework would have been assigned.

Still testing.

MM