TS2 Nightlife

Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or just
add it on.
Thanks
Tracym
8 answers Last reply
More about nightlife

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:27:15 GMT, "Tracym" <tracymidd@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or just
    >add it on.

    Depends. You should remove your hacks. After that there shouldnt be a
    problem.
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    I put it in on top of my hacks and nothing bad has happened yet. I am,
    however, playing an unimportant neighbourhood that has been backed up
    anyway - I backed up all my neighbourhoods.

    MM

    Tracym wrote, On 14-9-2005 14:27:
    > Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or just
    > add it on.
    > Thanks
    > Tracym

    You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

    It switches off all custom content during the installation - you don't need
    to worry about the hacks. You can switch them back on later and see if they
    are working. It asks you every time you boot the game. I took out my
    anti-censor blur patch though and the new TV channel I'd put in.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Tracym wrote, On 14-9-2005 14:27:
    > > Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or
    just
    > > add it on.
    > > Thanks
    > > Tracym
    > >

    > You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

    You can turn off the question under game options

    MM

    > It switches off all custom content during the installation - you don't
    > need
    > to worry about the hacks. You can switch them back on later and see if
    > they
    > are working. It asks you every time you boot the game. I took out my
    > anti-censor blur patch though and the new TV channel I'd put in.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >
    > "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    >> Tracym wrote, On 14-9-2005 14:27:
    >> > Is it best to uninstall everything and reinstall it from scratch. or
    > just
    >> > add it on.
    >> > Thanks
    >> > Tracym
    >> >

    >> You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

    Huh - oh ha ha! It took me a minute then to work out what you were saying.
    Yes, you can stop the question popping up in options but I thought I'd leave
    it for now because I haven't turned the custom content back on yet. And
    anyway, it's a reminder that there's something in the Downloads folder that
    needs dealing with. I'm guessing it doesn't show if there's nothing turned
    off.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > You can turn off the question under game options
    >
    > MM

    > > It switches off all custom content during the installation - you don't
    > > need
    > > to worry about the hacks. You can switch them back on later and see if
    > > they
    > > are working. It asks you every time you boot the game. I took out my
    > > anti-censor blur patch though and the new TV channel I'd put in.
    > >
    > > Best wishes
    > > maxon
    > >
    > > "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > > just
    > >> >

    > >> You can just add it on. Also best to remove your hacks.

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:14:55 GMT, "Madame Mim"
    <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

    >I put it in on top of my hacks and nothing bad has happened yet. I am,
    >however, playing an unimportant neighbourhood that has been backed up
    >anyway - I backed up all my neighbourhoods.

    You mean you put them all back and nothing happened? That would be
    awesome...
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"
    -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

    Nothing has crashed. I have a first person to finish eating jumps from table
    and a children (not teens) home from school jump. I don't know what causes
    the first but the second I have attributed to Two Jeff's alteration of
    Jenflowers homework sometimes faster sometimes fun mod, as the child in
    question jumped just as homework would have been assigned.

    Still testing.

    MM

    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:14:55 GMT, "Madame Mim"
    > <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
    >
    >>I put it in on top of my hacks and nothing bad has happened yet. I am,
    >>however, playing an unimportant neighbourhood that has been backed up
    >>anyway - I backed up all my neighbourhoods.
    >
    > You mean you put them all back and nothing happened? That would be
    > awesome...
    > --
    >

    > "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    > such perverted things in a children's game!"
    > -Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson

Sims Games Video Games