Toshiba satellite c650

Hi After I updated my bios there s some problem happened in my laptop. I have hdd recovery file in a folder in D drive. I cannot to restore my laptop from this folder. how can i to restore my laptop from this folder. I did not make any recovery dvd or backup. so please help me in this issue.

varaam@gmail.com
2 answers Last reply
More about toshiba satellite c650
  1. varaam said:
    Hi After I updated my bios there s some problem happened in my laptop. I have hdd recovery file in a folder in D drive. I cannot to restore my laptop from this folder. how can i to restore my laptop from this folder. I did not make any recovery dvd or backup. so please help me in this issue.

varaam@gmail.com

I don't doubt your expertise, but why did you reflash bios and are you positive you got the correct update ?

Best I can offer is Recovery Option links for your Model.
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=Toshiba+satellite+c650+recovery+options&form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI
  2. You can still get the right bios and reflash if the laptop is able to post and searches for a boot drive. Otherwise you need to send it in for a bios chip reflash with mfg.. Once your HDD is up and running you should be able to restore it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Laptops Data Recovery Windows XP