NL: Mods that work

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 5:12:43 PM

Or at least appear to.

I am running my game with all my previous mods left enabled. Pescado's
Macrotastics and Phone mods seem to be functioning normally.
The options show up in menu's and don't cause any wierdness.

NB If you chose to enable mods at first load, reboot the game. Mods do not
reenable until the game is reloaded (at least that's what it appears to me)

MM

More about : mods work

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 6:14:28 PM

"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Or at least appear to.
>
> I am running my game with all my previous mods left enabled. Pescado's
> Macrotastics and Phone mods seem to be functioning normally.
> The options show up in menu's and don't cause any wierdness.
>
> NB If you chose to enable mods at first load, reboot the game. Mods do not
> reenable until the game is reloaded (at least that's what it appears to
me)

Yeah - it says that in the manual somewhere
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:22:29 PM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:12:43 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Or at least appear to.
>
>I am running my game with all my previous mods left enabled. Pescado's
>Macrotastics and Phone mods seem to be functioning normally.
>The options show up in menu's and don't cause any wierdness.
>
>NB If you chose to enable mods at first load, reboot the game. Mods do not
>reenable until the game is reloaded (at least that's what it appears to me)

Hey Bianca and Mim, why dont we make a list of hacks that DONT work?
Since it seems the wide majority do :-)
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

MODS THAT DON'T WORK
Gnohmon_liugnostaylate.package - no, Sims go home
Simlogical_NoKickTrash.package - no, rubbish tipped over
JMPescado_nogizmowants.package - no, gizmo wants are occuring
JMPescado_nocheeringhack.package - no, cheering is happening
JMPescado_nobuskers.package - no, visitors are busking in houses
JMPescado_noeatcrap.package - no, Sims are eating beyond full and after food
is bad
JMPescado_noroadpillows.package - no, can play pillow fights anywhere again
TwoJeffs_Always Flush Toilets - Wash Hands.package - no, not happening

MODS THAT DO WORK
JMPescado_autoyak.package - yes
JMPescado_phonehack.package - yes
Dizzy2_breakfast_at_midnight.package - yes
TwoJeffs_Casual Romance - yes
TwoJeffs_Welcome Wagon Dialog.package - yes
TwoJeffs_Serve Everyone.package - yes
TwoJeffs_school bus - bring friend dialog.package - yes

MOD'S WITH UNCONFIRMED PROBLEMS
TwoJeffs_JenFlower's_homeworksometimesfasterfun_v1.package - suspected
problem with child Sim and jumping when homework assignation calculated,
problem not duplicated, not confirmed
TwoJeffs_No Shoving from Look Through.package - suspected complete failure,

!