ATI Video card Crash on HL-2 EP Pack

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
Hello everyone, Need your help on something if you don't mind..

Well trying to play HL2 -EP Pack and when I am playing the game my Video card crash and then my monitor goes into sleep mode.
Now I check everything on my system and everything is working mind and there are no problem but one VPU error. Reinstall the game for
a third time and the same issues I am having. My monitor is on 60Hz and no overclocked must at all and I even set it back to restore settings and update the driver.
I'd have 4GB of memory and temps are at their coolest on the video card (47c) CPU 23c (HD 26c) System 21c.

It only happen to Half life 2 EP Pack....

Any ideas?????

Thank you

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Whoops, sorry. I'm so used to people asking without trying anything first. I actually had a similar problem like that with HL2. Have you tried uninstalling Steam? List the rest of your systems components also, please.

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008

You can read more about my spec under my user name (more imformation) then Member configuration

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
:bounce: Well I been doing some testing with some video card drivers and it seems that reinstalling your video card either to a update version or to the current verison you have will do the job well. So that does mean that you have to uninstall the driver and reinstall it again. Make sure you restart your computer.
So come to the end and I had found the solution to my problem. :sol:

Thanks for your help and remember now, Always play fare online..Never cheat your ass off...

:hello: