Complete Beginner

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 14, 2005 6:25:41 PM

Hello,

Can you help me with these please?

What is a 'skin', and what is a 'mesh' ?

If I want to create a new family & move them into an expensive house, can I
give them loads of money first?

Thanks

KK

More about : complete beginner

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:29:54 PM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:25:41 +0100, "KK"
<trebor@yeleek.nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>What is a 'skin', and what is a 'mesh' ?
>
>If I want to create a new family & move them into an expensive house, can I
>give them loads of money first?

Assuming you're talking about Sims 2...

Some skins require new meshes to work. A skin is a texture and the
mesh is the baseline model it's stretched over.

Yes, easiest way is to move them into a cheap empty lot, type CTRL
SHIFT C simultaniously, then write EXPAND, and write MOTHERLODE and
then press arrow up and enter, again and again. When you have enough
money, write EXIT.

Hope that helps!
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"