Complete Beginner

Hello,

Can you help me with these please?

What is a 'skin', and what is a 'mesh' ?

If I want to create a new family & move them into an expensive house, can I
give them loads of money first?

Thanks

KK
1 answer Last reply
More about complete beginner

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:25:41 +0100, "KK"
    <trebor@yeleek.nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >What is a 'skin', and what is a 'mesh' ?
    >
    >If I want to create a new family & move them into an expensive house, can I
    >give them loads of money first?

    Assuming you're talking about Sims 2...

    Some skins require new meshes to work. A skin is a texture and the
    mesh is the baseline model it's stretched over.

    Yes, easiest way is to move them into a cheap empty lot, type CTRL
    SHIFT C simultaniously, then write EXPAND, and write MOTHERLODE and
    then press arrow up and enter, again and again. When you have enough
    money, write EXIT.

    Hope that helps!
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

Sims Games Video Games