Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How do you change a low profile graphics card to a standard bracket

  • Graphics Cards
  • Geforce
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 19, 2009 6:17:50 AM

I've just bought an Galaxy Geforce 9600GT low profile but for some reason it didn't include a standard bracket. Is there a way to buy standard brackets separately or do I have to return the product?

And how do you change the brackets too.

More about : change low profile graphics card standard bracket

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
October 19, 2009 6:38:07 AM

They should have included a full profile bracket in the box it came in. You would have to contact Galaxy if it didn't come with a full profile bracket.

There are 2 hexagonal nuts that you remove, then pull off the low profile bracket and replace it with the full profile bracket and reinstall the nuts. (lefty loosey/righty tighty).