HACKS THAT DONT WORK FOR NIGHTLIFE

Please post hacks that DONT work here :)
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

Gnohmon_liugnostaylate.package - no, Sims go home
Simlogical_NoKickTrash.package - no, rubbish tipped over
JMPescado_nogizmowants.package - no, gizmo wants are occuring
JMPescado_nocheeringhack.package - no, cheering is happening
JMPescado_nobuskers.package - no, visitors are busking in houses
JMPescado_noeatcrap.package - no, Sims are eating beyond full and after food
is bad
JMPescado_noroadpillows.package - no, can play pillow fights anywhere again
TwoJeffs_Always Flush Toilets - Wash Hands.package - no, not happening

"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Gnohmon_liugnostaylate.package - no, Sims go home
> Simlogical_NoKickTrash.package - no, rubbish tipped over
> JMPescado_nogizmowants.package - no, gizmo wants are occuring
ah heck
> JMPescado_nocheeringhack.package - no, cheering is happening
ah heck
> JMPescado_nobuskers.package - no, visitors are busking in houses
arse and double arse
> JMPescado_noeatcrap.package - no, Sims are eating beyond full and after
food
> is bad
> JMPescado_noroadpillows.package - no, can play pillow fights anywhere
again
> TwoJeffs_Always Flush Toilets - Wash Hands.package - no, not happening
sod it - I liked that one

Madame Mim wrote, On 14-9-2005 15:51:
> Gnohmon_liugnostaylate.package - no, Sims go home
> Simlogical_NoKickTrash.package - no, rubbish tipped over
> JMPescado_nogizmowants.package - no, gizmo wants are occuring
> JMPescado_nocheeringhack.package - no, cheering is happening
> JMPescado_nobuskers.package - no, visitors are busking in houses
> JMPescado_noeatcrap.package - no, Sims are eating beyond full and after food
> is bad
> JMPescado_noroadpillows.package - no, can play pillow fights anywhere again
> TwoJeffs_Always Flush Toilets - Wash Hands.package - no, not happening

The last one is working for me, also the no gizmo want works as far as
I've noticed.

The only one that doesn't work for me is the telephone hack the one you
can set the number of times the ringer goes; with the testingcheats
cheat on I get a lot of errors, after I've removed it everything works fine.

Bianca

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:00:06 +0200, Rumpel <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl>
wrote:

>The last one is working for me, also the no gizmo want works as far as
>I've noticed.
>
>The only one that doesn't work for me is the telephone hack the one you
>can set the number of times the ringer goes; with the testingcheats
>cheat on I get a lot of errors, after I've removed it everything works fine.

Looks like the schizophrenic nature of Sims 2 continues...
--

Guardian Pegasus wrote, On 14-9-2005 15:26:
> Please post hacks that DONT work here :)
> --

MTS2 has a discussion going on about this:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=89110

just one hack at the moment. The second poster states that hack now only
work if you put it directly in the download folder (not in a subfolder),
but I have them in a subfolder and most hacks work fine (and those that
don't might not work because of changes in the game).

Bianca

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Madame Mim wrote, On 14-9-2005 15:51:
>> Gnohmon_liugnostaylate.package - no, Sims go home
>> Simlogical_NoKickTrash.package - no, rubbish tipped over
>> JMPescado_nogizmowants.package - no, gizmo wants are occuring
>> JMPescado_nocheeringhack.package - no, cheering is happening
>> JMPescado_nobuskers.package - no, visitors are busking in houses
>> JMPescado_noeatcrap.package - no, Sims are eating beyond full and after
>> food is bad
>> JMPescado_noroadpillows.package - no, can play pillow fights anywhere
>> again
>> TwoJeffs_Always Flush Toilets - Wash Hands.package - no, not happening
>
> The last one is working for me, also the no gizmo want works as far as
> I've noticed.
>
> The only one that doesn't work for me is the telephone hack the one you
> can set the number of times the ringer goes; with the testingcheats cheat
> on I get a lot of errors, after I've removed it everything works fine.
>
> Bianca

Really? I must have conflicts, I wonder what.

MM