I have Pinnacle PCTV HD PCI Card and the picture is all messed up,HELP

akajeanie

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2009
I have installed this card and the software. I have dish network and the second tv on the dvr box is what I am trying to set up with my computer. That tv has to be set to channel 73 to recieve the signal. Each box has two tv's connected and it controls them seperatly but one has to be tuned to channel 3 and the other to 73. The one I need connected to my pc is the 73. It did seach and find the channel under analog but the picture is wery scetchy and with patches on distorion lines. I tried runing it with windows media center but it wont even find a signal. I suspect it is because it is on channel 73 and not 2, 3, or 4 like it scans. Can any one help with this situation. I am a newbie and I have no idea what I am doing. I haven't tried to record yet and see if the quality is any better. I presume that what you see is what you get.

I really just wanted to be able to use the extra monitor as a tv. I checked out tv tuners and everyone I found that was affordable to be said that the picture wasn't very good. SO I decided I would like to record the programs that my dvr has on it and can't hold anymore. I decided to go this route. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS