I got it!

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 6:13:58 PM

No problems with intallation nor custom content.Can't help with hacks that
work of don't work since i don't have any.Nice furniture(for once)and
stuff.Now,back to the game....

More about : question

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 6:13:59 PM

"claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> No problems with intallation nor custom content.Can't help with hacks that
> work of don't work since i don't have any.Nice furniture(for once)and
> stuff.Now,back to the game....

I got it today also.
I did notice one thing.
The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 10:41:48 PM

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> > No problems with intallation nor custom content.Can't help with hacks
that
> > work of don't work since i don't have any.Nice furniture(for once)and
> > stuff.Now,back to the game....
> >

> I got it today also.
> I did notice one thing.
> The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."
>
> I didn't see any of this in the box...?

September 15, 2005 1:19:55 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:49:38 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."

Cute, hehe. At least it's not Business Life. That would be too many
life titles... university life, nightlife, business life, farmlife...
lol
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"

Me either :(  I didn't get one for NL in University either :(

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 3:54:22 AM

"claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
news:o G1We.2807$6Z1.666321@news20.bellglobal.com...

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
>> > No problems with intallation nor custom content.Can't help with hacks
> that
>> > work of don't work since i don't have any.Nice furniture(for once)and
>> > stuff.Now,back to the game....
>> >

>> I got it today also.
>> I did notice one thing.
>> The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."
>>
>> I didn't see any of this in the box...?

My game came in a wide DVD style case.
It had a flyer for Open for Business, The Sims 2 for Mobile Phones and the
hand held game systems.
This is the first time(for me) that the reg code was printed on the manual
and not on the case.

I will have to wait a week to get the code for the car download.
EB Games said that they have been having problems with the promotional stuff
showing up on time.
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 5:53:34 AM

wrote:

>I got it today also.
>I did notice one thing.
>The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."

I didn't get a flyer :-(
--

"I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
such perverted things in a children's game!"
-Imaginary press conference in response to Jack Thompson
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 10:05:44 AM

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Me either :(  I didn't get one for NL in University either :(
>
> ~*~
> vecki
> I checked in the case and i got it too.I guess i was too excited and
didn't notice.
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 3:42:50 PM

I didn't get a flyer either, but the supplier I got it from knew the game
was being shipped for me and added the latest EA mag, so I got stickers. I
think I will give them to the office manager where I normally work, for her
daughters.

MM

!