I got it!

No problems with intallation nor custom content.Can't help with hacks that
work of don't work since i don't have any.Nice furniture(for once)and
stuff.Now,back to the game....
8 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > No problems with intallation nor custom content.Can't help with hacks that
    > work of don't work since i don't have any.Nice furniture(for once)and
    > stuff.Now,back to the game....

    I got it today also.
    I did notice one thing.
    The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:49:38 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."

    Cute, hehe. At least it's not Business Life. That would be too many
    life titles... university life, nightlife, business life, farmlife...
    lol
    --

    "I put it to YOU sir, that it TAKES a pedophile, to see
    such perverted things in a children's game!"

    Me either :( I didn't get one for NL in University either :(

    ~*~
    vecki

    > "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    >> > No problems with intallation nor custom content.Can't help with hacks
    > that
    >> > work of don't work since i don't have any.Nice furniture(for once)and
    >> > stuff.Now,back to the game....
    >> >

    >> I got it today also.
    >> I did notice one thing.
    >> The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."
    >>
    >> I didn't see any of this in the box...?

    My game came in a wide DVD style case.
    It had a flyer for Open for Business, The Sims 2 for Mobile Phones and the
    hand held game systems.
    This is the first time(for me) that the reg code was printed on the manual
    and not on the case.

    I will have to wait a week to get the code for the car download.
    EB Games said that they have been having problems with the promotional stuff
    showing up on time.

    wrote:

    >I got it today also.
    >I did notice one thing.
    >The next expansion pack is named "The Sims 2 Open For Business."

    I didn't get a flyer :-(
    --

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Me either :( I didn't get one for NL in University either :(
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki
    > I checked in the case and i got it too.I guess i was too excited and
    didn't notice.

    I didn't get a flyer either, but the supplier I got it from knew the game
    was being shipped for me and added the latest EA mag, so I got stickers. I
    think I will give them to the office manager where I normally work, for her
    daughters.

    MM

    "crimbin" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message

    > "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Me either :( I didn't get one for NL in University either :(
    >>
    >> ~*~
    >> vecki
    >> I checked in the case and i got it too.I guess i was too excited and
    > didn't notice.

Sims Games Video Games